Sunday, April 3, 2011

New *ahem* New Idea

So I am considering making a new contract for this term. My first idea involved Balloons suspending knives. To embody the duality of childhood memories, being sweet and innocent but also painful and delicate.
However due the abysmal failure are creating a kinetic sculpture in our Translations campaign. Has inspired me to actually create a working one. Although I do really want to work with metal and the forge more.
So with my newly discovered importance of curves in kinetic sculpture, I am hoping to create a kinectic sculpture from wood and steel.

So this go round.

Small scale to play with humans being large
Self powered or able to conserve energy enough to move of it's own volition
Have a rhythmic and memorizing appearance 

Materials, Wood, Glue and Steel

also this is cool

http://www.lionfishdesign.com/objects3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment